Friday, May 28, 2010

Saturday chores


I have just visited the flower markets for my regular Saturday morning purchase - i'll show you those a bit later on...

The weather people are telling us that lots of rain is on it's way in Sydney which is kind of good as most of my jobs today include things inside and without the sun shining, there isn't the incentive to waste time doing well, the things I shouldn't be. And, I'm the queen of being distracted and having a terribly short attention span.

I have decided my little hall table needs a quick re-vamp so hopefully I can get that sorted as well!

And lot's of planning for my website that is just about to start being built for my shop. Exciting and frightening all at the same time. Busy busy. Kellie xx


Image via Madame Cupcake x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment