Sunday, June 28, 2009

What makes me tick...



I dragged Luke off to the flower markets at 5.30am on Saturday morning and on the way home we were laughing at how outrageous it was that i was excited to get out of bed that early to buy flowers. Ask me to go for a run at that hour or go on a holiday at this time i would most likely refuse. Yet, the thought of trying to find some sweet peas in the middle of winter is exciting and very glamourous. P.s I didn't find any sweet peas but found some pretty roses (the orchids are from my mum's garden).

Whilst Luke doesn't jump out of bed in the search for flowers it did make me think how different things make people tick...  Give me first pick of the flowers, for Kate (my best friend) she would love a sleep in and a late breakfast, my mum, a healthy breakfast and a game of tennis. What makes you tick of a morning?

Kellie xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment