Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Peonies & glamourous dresses!!


I'm not sure if i told you, but i love gardening. Problem is i have little... actually no idea about gardening whatsoever other that i know i adore beautiful flowers. For my birthday, i received a garden membership so whenever i have a gardening question, i can call my own horticulturalist and ask him for direction! 

I do love peonies, so i decided i would call my horticulturalist, Matt and ask if i could grow a peony or two... Unfortunately "in my climate" i have a 1 in about 200 chance of growing a peony plant that will actually produce a flower (so in essence no chance). 

So, this made me think what would i love to have but just can't right now. For me, its peonies and a gorgeous Collette Dinnigan dress (or two)...

What do you want right now but just can't have? Kellie xx



0 Comments:

Post a Comment