Monday, June 15, 2009

It's a beautiful day.......


I just wanted to share with you the exciting day i had! My logo was finalised for my store and styling business... And here it is:


I hope you like it as much as i do? I wanted something timeless and stylish yet a design that also allows for my ranges to change and evolve with time. I do adore the colours as well.

I only gave the designer the tiniest of briefs and Kristy at Creative Breeze hit the mark in her first round of designs. Amazing. 

Now to continue my focus on sourcing stylish products from the world! Please do email me if you know of fabulous designers with beautiful designs or perhaps you are a designer yourself? I am looking for really individual pieces - homewares, fabrics, art to anything for the home. There is so much amazing talent out there and not enough time in the day. 

If you have anything you would love to share, please email me at adaanddarcy@gmail.com

Also, i have included an example of my business card (ignore the details especially the director bit)! Any feedback - i certainly welcome it! Kellie x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment