Sunday, June 14, 2009

Blog Love....





Isn't this picture just divine!?! Being a puppy lover (some people at work thought Lily was my daughter and not my dog) this photo just sings to my heart. I happened to see it over at Weekend Host who had written about my blog and my "puppacino's" for Lily! 

I just thought i would tell you about Weekend Host which is another Australian blog written by Amanda. It is very new (just started in May) and i would describe it as one of those blogs whose author has a instinctive sense of style and femininity. I adore the lovely interiors, divine food and stunning fashion pics. Plus, and another BIG plus, Amanda is just lovely - friendly and charming. Amanda is a breath of fresh air away from the daily grind of politics and craziness in my day job, i feel like i now come home from work and are meeting people with similar tastes to mine who have no alterior motive other than sharing gorgeous things. 

Let me know what you think of Amanda's blog and if you like look at this article, aren't those images beautiful... Oh and this one too (i love fashion and amazing photography as well)...
Now... I was also tagged! By Being Ruby and One Day. THANK YOU LADIES!!

Julie @ Being Ruby - such a unique and stylish blog. Julie shares her travel photo's and what i particularly love is the stunning way she brings together a whole series of images with a gorgeous theme. Julie clearly spends so much time on her blog and it really comes through. Enjoy xx

And then there is Sara over @ One Day - another gorgeous Australian blog!! I adore Sara's sense of personal style, sense of humor and insight into her lovely life. I love how it has so many interesting aspects including many pictures of Sara's life and lovely home. 

Now, here are 6 lovely things that make me happy... Ok, VERY happy!!


1. Gorgeous interiors....
2. Fashion (with gorgeous interiors of course!)...
3. Inspirational & beautiful photography...
4. My blog and online store....
5. Stunning fragrances... Especially Vintage Gardenia by Jo Malone. 
6. Flowers.... Especially peonies. Here are some from my wedding... That's me and very special Bethany (1 of my 6 flower girls)...

Now!! Here are 6 blogs i would love to share with you all that provide me with inspiration and i admire for their divine taste....


~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment