Monday, March 1, 2010

My newest DIY plan (& the PARTY at my house)!


I was planning just showing you the newest paint for my newest DIY project today. Just a baby size project this time although aren't these colours just beautiful. I will start my new project tonight once I tidy up a few things (that you will see in just a second).....


Now, more about this party at my house. Well my two innocent little puppy dogs you see (just there below) decided today would be a perfect day for a party. And I wasn't invited....


You see this wonderful party I wasn't invited to involved lots of toilet paper, toys and my shoes! Yikes. That will teach me for accidently leaving the bedroom door open. Now off to tidy the mess up and vacuum those poor floors.

Ps. Stay tuned for the update on my newest paint project!


Photos by Kellie Collis for Ada & Darcy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment