Tuesday, September 1, 2009

That home is familiar!


I was trawling through here for beautiful homes for sale and recognised these pictures! I saw them on another fabulous blog (if it was you please do let me know - I wanted to give you the credit I just cannot find you again) and it reminded me that this was the home of the incredibly talented Collette Dinnigan. I quite like the structure in her home with the soft elements and textures throughout. Some parts are quite masculne but the splashes of beauty here and there really works. Oh and that bouganvilla is a delight overlooking the pool! Some serious inspiration! Kellie xx

Ah found my source, it was The Wifestyle Files! Thank you to the ever divine Cyma for being so kind to show me where. Thank you xx



Perhaps you wish to buy this property? Visit it here, please remember to invite me over for a coffee. Visit here to see the full collection. x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment