Sunday, September 27, 2009

A purchase was made!



I finally made the dress purchase for the wedding coming up in the next few weeks. As I had hoped I found just what I wanted at the Camilla store and in fact I could have purchased all the dresses I tried on. I choose this one below as I could dress it up with a pair of fabulous heels or with a pair of pretty sandals for an afternoon lunch. I partcularily also love the versatility of the neckline. Shame they haven't got a shot of the actual dress on its own that I could show you from the website.

For the first time I think ever I had a sales assistant who was honest and incredibly helpful... Who would have thought!

The wedding is on the 9th of Oct... If I am feeling brave I may post a pic or two of me in it... See how brave I am feeling! xx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment