Sunday, June 6, 2010

A camera-less weekend but a gorgeous find...


I had a lovely weekend, it poured with rain in the car all the way to Berry Friday night and I was thinking it was going to be a horrible wet weekend and we would be stuck inside without much to do. Instead the weather turned out to be lovely and there was plenty of opportunity to enjoy the gorgeous shops and delightful places to eat.

Unfortunately I left home with a flat camera battery (oops I know) but I did however find a gorgeous ginger jar at the monthly Berry markets. Its hiding away in that first shot, then in the second, its shining away in all it's glory and you can see the detail so well. The gorgeous blue with the gold is so pretty and it will look delightful with a bunch of flowers... I'm off to the flower markets this week so I'll take a picture of it as a vase this weekend! Kellie xx


Photos by Kellie Collis for Ada & Darcy x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment