Monday, December 7, 2009

It's fabulous to be back - I missed you!


Hello - I missed you!

I did have a fabulous time in Noosa. We had lots of delicious food, beautiful swims at the beach and in the pool as well of plenty of relaxing, oh and a spot of shopping.

As good as it is to go away, I do adore coming home. I was worried about my garden in the Sydney heat although as you can see, everything was blooming - just as I had left it, possibly even better. It was also wonderful to have Lily back. She had a wonderful holiday herself with her best buddy Ruby although she too seems happy to be home. 

I did miss my blog and my blog buddies, thank you for visiting me whilst I was away. I look forward to seeing what I have missed out on over the past week! Kellie xx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment