Thursday, November 5, 2009

A peony and a friend



I had a lovely last day with my beautiful team. And I had a surprise delivered to me... A bunch of gorgeous flowers from my boss Leah! As you will see my absolute favourite flower there, the peony, blooming away.

I did smile when these flowers were delivered and wondered whether Leah when making her choice had deliberately chosen the peony for me or it was just pot luck (Leah thinks I am on the mad side with my passion for flowers and relies on me to distinguish the difference between a rose and a gardenia!)

When I rang Leah to thank her she funnily responded by saying she had no idea what a peony looked like but knew it was my favourite! So incredibly thoughtful. 

Makes you sit back and appreciate how lucky you are to meet such fabulous and kind friends like that.  Thank you Leah! x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment