Tuesday, August 4, 2009

And the deck is complete!

t
Now i am having a wonderful time in Melbourne. I have made some fabulous purchases that i will show you all after i go to the flower markets on Saturday.
t
I don't think that i have told you the wonderful news?? The deck built by my accountant husband is finished!! And to be completely honest with you it has exceeded all my expectations. Who would have thought my Luke, who barely owns a tool, could be so handy and so neat with his carpentry skills!?
t
Now i am on the hunt for furniture (an outdoor lounge and chairs that is). Whilst one hunts for this furniture surely I can start planning the high tea with the girlfriends can't I? Lucky i have Amy who is a superstar with gorgeous cupcakes and Tamara who is very clever with chocolate (cooking is not my strength) as i can easily make the sandwiches and of course arrange the gorgeous floral arrangements. Then the lovelies just have to keep the day free and of course bring the champagne....
t
Now back to finding that furniture so people have something lovely to actually sit on.... Kellie xx



Stunning cakes and flowers from
Jerry Yoon. x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment